Why can we guarantee to sell your home in 60 days or less?
Click here for the details of our
60 day Seller Guarantee
1. We are very internet savvy - We advertise our listings all over the internet. We add our listings to 35 search portals and to Craigslist. We keep our ads current and reposted every 48 hours on Craigslist so our listings appear at the top of the list as frequently as allowed. We drive thousands of buyers to our website because we maintain over 250 unique ads on Craigslist at all times. More visitors. More visibility of your listing on our site. Your home sells faster. Simple!
2. Our online listings are beautiful - Our online listings include all the information your buyer is looking for. We include up to 50 photos, a downloadable brochure, a Virtual tour link and all of the data about the home. We will even provide you with a unique domain name so you can add your home to Facebook or do your own marketing. Example: http://245.kurtandsheila.com <-245 is this properties street name. We can make this anything (full address, etc).
3. We GUARANTEE YOUR BUYER'S complete satisfaction - Imagine this sign in your yard. We offer your buyer the peace of mind that if they are not completely satisfied with their purchase within 60 days, we will give them up to $5000*.
This gets the phone to ring and us an opportunity to tell them more about your property. This is just one of the innovative ways we get your home sold in 60 days or less.
4. Video tours on www.YouTube.com - For our full service listings we provide a video tour of your home on YouTube. From here your listing can be shared on Facebook and other social media sites. It's a great way to get your home noticed. CLICK the below example.
5. We answer our phones when they ring - What a concept. Buyers don't leave messages for agents because they know they won't get a return call 75% of the time. We know this and we are obsessed with taking every call. We are so obsessed, we use a Google Voice number in all our advertising because it will forward calls to all of our team's cell phones.
6. We have more buyers - We have worked hard to establish a reputation as a trusted site for home buyers because our website is accurate and our listings are updated regularly. Because of this trust, we have more loyal buyers than most. Our visitors believe us when we say "this home is great". We wouldn't take a listing if we couldn't stand behind it.
We email our database of 11,500+ buyers weekly and they respond to what is sent. We have a lot of web traffic on listings as they are added to the site because of our listing notifier technology and our emails.
7. We feature our client's listings in prominent locations on our various websites - We want your listing to sell so we keep your listing at the top of our search tool results and in the column of our counties' search category. The more your listing is seen the more "hits" it will get.
How do I get started?
First, we have to determine if you can afford to sell in this market. Can your home sell for enough to satisfy your loans on the property? If not you may want to consider a Short Sale. More info about this option can be found at http://ShortSales.KurtandSheila.com
We determine the value of your home with a Comparative Market Analysis tool. We can do this for you for free and then we can help you calculate the approximate net sales price for the home after fees and loan payoffs. There is no cost to get started and we won't get paid until your home sells. Click the report to the left to see an example of the report.
Email us information about your property and we can give you a free, no obligation analysis of your home.
Why not enlist the help of highly skilled
agents when buying a home?
Our site has become the preferred search portal for thousands of buyers because of the wide selection of property types and all of the valuable information about available lending and purchase programs. When you buy, we are paid by the Seller, our experience costs you nothing.
We can show you and represent you on any listed home for sale in the metro area.
Because of our experience, we will save you money and help prevent you from making a mistake when buying and save you time when selling.
Because we have a team of professionals, we are more available to our clients than most individual agents.
What do we think makes us unique?
1. We keep the listings that we feature on our site and on advertising portals as current as we possibly can. It is a common practice for advertisers to add and add to their sites and portals without removing properties after they are under contract. We are embarrassed when we have to tell a prospect that the house they are interested in is under contract.
2. We are constantly improving our site to bring our clients the most timely information and the most detailed listings that interest them. We are told regularly that our site is the most informative and that our advertised properties are more detailed than anyone elses.
3. We bring years of real estate buying, renovation and building experience to our client's aid and support. Sheila and I have been full time real estate investors since 2001. We have bought and/or built over 130 homes in this timeframe for our own investment. Additionally, we have a vacation rental in Blue Ridge. All of this home buying has given us a significant amount of experience in identifying problems with homes before our clients pay for an inspection or consider making an offer. Additionally, we have developed unique methods of selling properties because of our experience with our own homes. We have only added members to our team that bring this same level of customer service to their clients.
4. Our Team has an obsession with our client's total satisfaction and because Sheila and I have an entrepreneurial background, we know how to make our business successful through our client's total satisfaction and their recommendations to others. My background prior to full time real estate investing was entrepreneurial in nature. My cousin and I grew a one location electric sign company into a multi-state National Company. This Company did entire regional exterior sign packages for Target, Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, First Union and others all over the country. We grew this company from 1991 to 2000 and made the Inc 500 list twice inside of the top 100 fastest growing privately owned Companies. We sold the Company when it's sales hit $16MM in 2000 to a publicly traded company. We grew this Company on one principal that we apply to all of our business dealings. Provide the best user experience and customer service you can and your clients will come back and tell their friends.
We hope you will involve our Team in your next purchase or sale. We look forward to hearing from you. Why don't you deserve the best?
Licensed with Keller Williams